Do you snore loudly? If your answer is yes, there is over a 50% chance you may have sleep apnea.
Obstructive sleep apnea is a severe medical condition that impacts the flow of oxygen through your body while you sleep. Treating sleep apnea is essential in preventing the development of complex health complications.
While you may not have previously thought of visiting your dentist for the treatment of sleep apnea, you may consider contacting Pennington, NJ Family & Spa Dentistry. Dr. Vagnozzi-Bucci offers custom designed snore guards that keep the airway open during sleep, allowing you to breathe easy, and sleep great.
Do I have sleep apnea? Take The Test:
Take this simple Yes/NO quiz to see if you may benefit from a sleep apnea sleep test. If you answer Yes to three or more of these questions, contact Pennington, NJ dentist Dr. Vagnozzi Bucci.
- Do you snore loudly or have been told that you snore? Yes/ No
- Do you ever awaken with a sensation of gasping or choking? Yes/ No
- Has anyone ever noticed that you stop breathing during your sleep? Yes/ No
- Do you often wake up with a dry mouth? Yes/ No
- Do you find your sleep to be non-refreshing? Yes/ No
- Do you often feel tired, fatigued, or sleepy during daytime? Yes/ No
- Do you ever fall asleep or nod off in situations where you did not intend to? Yes/ No
- Do you have (or are being treated for) high blood pressure and/or diabetes? Yes/ No
Think you may have sleep apnea? Have you recently been diagnosed with sleep apnea and are looking for alternative treatment to a traditional CPAP machine? Contact Family & Dentistry of Pennington, NJ right away. Treating sleep apnea could be life-saving.