Missing teeth create more problems than just embarrassing gaps in your smile. Having missing teeth can become a serious dental health concern. Altering the way you chew and speak, missing teeth can affect your quality of diet and daily life. The gaps that missing teeth leave can also weaken the bone structure of your mouth, eventually leading to jaw shrinkage and changes in the appearance of your smile. Do not let missing teeth deteriorate your health or make you feel insecure. Dental implants are a great way to restore your smile with natural looking and functioning results.
Princeton area Family & Spa Dentistry uses the latest in dental technology to offer you all types of dental implants. As both a cosmetic and restorative dental concern, missing teeth require replacement options that can provide both long lasting function and beautiful aesthetics. Our highly skilled and trained team has the knowledge and experience to provide you with the most natural restorative dental services in our relaxing, spa setting.
Benefits of Dental Implants
If you are missing one tooth, or multiple teeth, dental implants offer an array of benefits for your oral health and quality of life. During your consultation Dr. Vagnozzi-Bucci will conduct a total oral health exam and help you choose what restorative dental treatment is right for you. If dental implants are your best fit, here are some long term benefits you can look forward to:
- Dental implants have a 98% success rate- that’s the highest rate of success of any dental procedure.
- Dental implants can help slow bone loss and gum recession, promoting long- term facial integrity
- They will restore your healthy bite, making it easier to chew and allowing you to return to a healthy balanced diet
- Dental Implants will help to avoid further damage to healthy teeth by decreasing imbalanced biting function
- If missing teeth were impacting your speech, dental implants can restore your normal speech.
- Feel Confident! Dental Implants are secure, just like your natural teeth, so you can feel confident showing off your new smile.
Learn More About Dental Implants
- Benefits of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants FAQ
- Dental Implant Procedure
- Dental Implants vs Dentures
- Cost of Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Dental Implant
- Dental Implants for Multiple Missing Teeth
Visit Family & Spa Dentistry
Every restorative dentistry case is as unique as you are. During your visit at Pennington Family & Spa Dentistry, our team of skilled dentists will work with you to find the dental treatment plan that is right for you. Enjoy complimentary spa treatments while our team restores your healthy and beautiful smile! Contact Family & Spa Dentistry today or schedule an appointment online.