Missing teeth are both a cosmetic and oral health concern. Missing teeth can trigger a whole range of dental and systemic health problems. If you are missing one tooth or all of your teeth, it is important to seek treatment as soon as possible. Dr. Vagnozzi-Bucci offers comprehensive missing tooth replacement treatment plans from the comfort of our Pennington, NJ dentist office in a spa-like setting.
Why Replace Missing Teeth Pennington, NJ
Missing teeth can negatively impact your speech, nutrition, and oral hygiene. Left untreated, missing teeth increase your risk of developing dental and systemic health concerns. Missing teeth can lead to bone loss, jaw recession, additional missing teeth, shifting of teeth and increase your risk of tooth decay. Missing teeth have also been linked to an increase in developing gum disease, cardiovascular disease, and inflammation. Replacing your missing teeth can restore your confidence and protect your health from further damage.
Missing Teeth Replacement Options Pennington, NJ
Our Pennington dentist office provides options for replacing missing teeth that will be tailored to your personal oral health, cosmetic goals, budget, and lifestyle. Dr. Vagnozzi-Bucci will conduct a thorough oral health exam to determine which missing tooth replacement option will offer you optimal oral health. Whenever possible, Dr. Vagnozzi-Bucci may recommend the use of dental implants for their longevity, stability and natural look and feel. Family & Spa Dentistry offers:
- Dentures and Partial Dentures: These restorations can replace a full row of missing teeth. They are removable for easy cleaning and storage.
- Dental Bridges: They are usually for replacing consecutive missing teeth. If for example you are missing three teeth that used to sit next to each other, this procedure is for you.
- Dental Crowns: Crowns can be fixed to dental implants.
- Dental Implants: The gold standard in tooth replacement.
Benefits of Dental Implants Pennington, NJ
Dental implants are the most natural missing tooth replacement option. Implants provide patients with a permanent dental restoration for a stable oral foundation. Implants act as a prosthetic tooth and mimic natural root structure helping to support the integrity of the jaw bone. Dental implants can be used to replace one tooth, multiple teeth, or a full arch of teeth. Dental implants can secure ill-fitted dentures or be capped with a dental crown for a natural looking and comfortable tooth replacement. Dr. Vagnozzi-Bucci can use strategic treatment planning to provide patients with compromised bone structure dental implants for their optimal oral health.
- 98% success rate – highest of any dental procedure!
- Helps to avoid bone loss and gum recession associated with tooth loss.
- Restores proper chewing, leading to a better diet and improved health.
- Avoids grinding down healthy teeth for conventional bridgework.
- Improves speech.
- Increases comfort.
- Helps promote long-term facial integrity
Learn More About Dental Implants
- Dental Implants: Overview
- Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants FAQ
- Dental Implants vs Dentures
- Cost of Dental Implants
Schedule A Consultation
If you are missing teeth, contact our Pennington, NJ dentist office to learn more about how our comprehensive and personalized dental care can help you restore your confidence and health. Our relaxing spa setting will make you feel instantly at ease. Dr. Vagnozzi-Bucci is a highly trained and experienced dentist offering comprehensive dental implant treatment for missing teeth.