Have you lost important front teeth due to an accident? Did tooth decay leave your teeth beyond repair?
Replacing missing or damaged teeth is the key to restoring your smile, your oral health, and your overall quality of life. The dentist office of Donna Vagnozzi-Bucci, DMD, PC in Pennington, NJ offers several options to their patients who are missing multiple teeth. Dr. Vagnozzi-Bucci will work with you on an individual basis to determine the most suitable teeth replacement option is for your oral health needs and cosmetic goals. They will first thoroughly evaluate the condition of your teeth, gums, jaw bone and overall dental health before recommending the best treatment option. Your replacement option for multiple missing teeth will include:
- Traditional Dental Bridge
- Traditional Dentures and Partials
- Dental Bridge secured by Dental Implants
- Dentures secured by Dental Implants
- Several Dental Crowns secured by Dental Implants
Why Choose Dental Implants?
Dr. Vagnozzi-Bucci will recommend dental implants for your multiple missing teeth whenever possible. Having a full set of teeth is important to support the integrity of your facial structure and for your overall quality of life. Dental implants prevent bone loss in your jaw, have no eating restrictions, won’t slip around in your mouth and can last a lifetime if cared for properly. Dental implants are a permanent solution for your missing or damaged teeth.
Dental Implants for Multiple Missing Teeth
- Dental Implant Secured Dental Bridge – A dental bridge is often used to replace several consecutively missing teeth. A dental bridge is traditionally secured using prepared adjacent teeth, essentially damaging healthy teeth. With the use of dental implants, a dental bridge can be permanently secured in place which doesn’t require the use of healthy adjacent teeth. Dental bridges supported by dental implants provide a structural support for the jaw and bite. A dental bridge may be secured using one or more dental implants.
- Dental Implant Secured Dentures – For a permanent and stable missing teeth replacement, we provide dental implant secured dentures. Dental implant secured dentures offer almost full function of your natural bite and beautiful aesthetics. Implant dentures offer more comfortable and lasting results when all of the top or bottom teeth are lost. Many patients struggle with traditional dentures that slip around in their mouth leading to embarrassing situations. Dentures that are secured using dental implants will eliminate that slipping. The dental implants will be used to permanently secure a denture or partial denture. Dentures secured by dental implants eliminate the need for glues, adhesives, soaks or rinses.
- Several Dental Implant Secured Dental Crowns – If you have 2 or more non-consecutive missing teeth, then our Pennington, NJ dentists will recommend replacing each tooth with a single dental implant secured dental crown. We use porcelain dental crowns and many of our dental crown procedures can be completed in a single visit using CEREC technology.
Learn More About Dental Implants