Dr. Donna Vagnozzi-Bucci is a general and family dentist in the Hopewell Township, NJ area. Family & Spa Dentistry offers a full range of dentistry services, including complete placement of dental implants. Family & Spa Dentistry is a full service family dentist office. We are known for excellent preventive dental care services, as well as cosmetic dentistry treatments, including teeth whitening, and comprehensive reconstructive procedures.
Dr. Vagnozzi-Bucci provides a comprehensive range of dental services and procedures designed to prevent tooth decay and gum disease. She stresses the importance of preventive dentistry during your office visits in Hopewell Township, NJ. Maintaining the health of the teeth and gums should begin at an early age and continue into adulthood. Healthy oral hygiene habits and bi-annual dental checkups are the best defense against advanced oral concerns for patients of all ages. Our general dental services for patients of all ages include:
- Dental Cleanings: Bring your whole family in for routine teeth cleanings at least twice a year. We will remove plaque buildup, tartar, and more with deep cleanings.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Do your gums bleed often? If you tried everything else and still have bleeding gums, you can choose to get periodontal therapy to permanently stop the issue.
- Dental Fillings: Tooth cavities should always get filled before they develop into more serious concerns.
- Tooth Extraction: We can quickly remove a tooth that is too far damaged to save. Alleviate your tooth pain today.
Importance of Professional Dental Cleanings
General dentistry focuses on maintaining and preventing disease and infection. Preventative dentistry is the best way to maintain a healthy and natural smile for years to come. Dr. Vagnozzi-Bucci recommends bi-annual visits to her Hopewell Township, NJ dentist office. This allows for early diagnosis of any developing oral health concerns and provides you the opportunity for a professional teeth cleaning to prevent common oral diseases such as tooth decay and gum disease. Finding gum disease early and starting treatment immediately is crucial to your oral health. Gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss. If you have tooth decay, gum disease or other dental health concerns, the dentist may suggest more frequent visits to help you maintain healthy teeth and gums.
What To Expect From Your Dental Visits
A visit to the office of Dr. Vagnozzi-Bucci in Hopewell Township, NJ for general dentistry services is unlike any other trip to the dentist. You can expect one-on-one time with your dentist and a comprehensive evaluation that includes a physical inspection of the mouth, teeth, gums, jaw joints and other support structures. Our dentists will take time to review your medical history as well as your cosmetic goals and any dental problems you’re experiencing.
Our examinations includes:
- Digital dental x-rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Periodontal screening (for gum disease)
- Dental caries (cavities) screening
- Occlusal analysis including examination of the TMJ and jaw position
Schedule An Appointment
If you’re searching for a family dentist in the Hopewell Township, NJ and Pennington, NJ area, Family & Spa Dentistry is accepting new patients. Call us at 609-303-3058 to Schedule an appointment with Dr. Vagnozzi-Bucci today to learn more about how we can help you enjoy and maintain a beautiful smile.